[IRCServices] Log file get's very large!

Medice medice at gmx.at
Wed Mar 17 08:56:22 PST 2004

Andrew Church wrote:
>      IIRC, this is an intermittent bug in Unreal; I have not been able to
> reproduce it in my own testing.  If you can find a way to consistently
> cause this error message to occur on an empty network, please let me know.

I think i've discovered a relation between a user connecting on a
network and getting umode +x (hidden host) and the logentry in
ircservices - maybe this is caused be simultan sending user appearance
and sethost (hiddenhost in this case) while services are not yet beware
of the new user, maybe together with the force-umode-function you may
enable in unrealircd.conf...
I'll check this later on on a extra instance of unreal and ircservices
in debug mode... (but I'm busy right now)

greets
/medice