[IRCServices] .29 mlock issue

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Fri Mar 26 08:02:52 PST 2004

I'd have to agree to the "don't do that" statement, it requires just a little bit of common sence, if you know chanserv isnt going to allow +m, dont set it in your +f. I dont think this requires removing support for MLOCK +f though, seems a bit drastic :p

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net

 * From    - Andrew Church <achurch at achurch.org>
 * To      - ircservices at ircservices.za.net <ircservices at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2004-03-26 18:45:08
 * Subject - Re: [IRCServices] .29 mlock issue

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/