[IRCServices] Perl Script for Encrypting Passwords..

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Sat Mar 27 17:34:55 PST 2004

Ok, thanks. I'll concider creating a small 'one-run' module, that lets the chanserv and nickserv protocol load, runs thru the structs MD5ing the passwords, then makes services quit. I dunno the ETA for this mod, but i have a lot of things to finish before i concider it :/

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * Sent    - 2004-03-27 23:17:40
 * Subject - Re: [IRCServices] Perl Script for Encrypting Passwords..

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/