[IRCServices] Fw: Possible bug "command unavailable"

Craig Edwards brain at winbot.co.uk
Mon Mar 29 04:25:18 PST 2004

Sorry for my hasty bug report, seems this has to do with "BOUNCY_MODES"... and im looking into it now ;)

--- Original ---

Seems that on a large channel (>500 users) the op/voice etc commands stop working (no, they havent been disabled) - digging into the source i find that this happens when memory allocation and system calls etc fail:

[12:49pm] *ChanServ* Sorry, the OP command is temporarily unavailable.

We've just moved the services to a different machine so it isnt the machine services are running on, this was happening before.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brain