[IRCServices] Chanserv UNBAN Bug

JASON M dawgclan at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 16 09:18:43 PDT 2004

We know how to run a IRC Network ;)
Our U:Lines are fine and everything works perfectly except UNBAN which will work fine if you don't use the IP address of the user. It doesn't lookup IP's thats it's only flaw. just to keep you happy though, we have U:Lined Services.street-creed.com and yes it is global on all servers (specified in each config), and yes It's matched case :)

Regards,

Jason Mainwaring
A+ Service Technician
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
MCSA Messaging
Certified Novell Administrator
Phone: (02) 9419 4616
E-mail: dawgclan at shaw.ca