[IRCServices] Chanserv UNBAN Bug

JASON M dawgclan at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 17 23:09:42 PDT 2004

I checked the cloak keys, there were two old ircd's with wrong keys. I updated them restarted, unfortunetely that did not fix the issue. The UNBAN problem still occurs, but at least the cloak keys are updated now ;)

Regards,

Jason Mainwaring
A+ Service Technician
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
MCSA Messaging
Certified Novell Administrator
Phone: (02) 9419 4616
E-mail: dawgclan at shaw.ca