[IRCServices] UnrealIRCd, noctcp module, mode +D

Craig Edwards brain at winbot.co.uk
Sat Apr 24 04:57:57 PDT 2004

this is because services is unaware of the changes made to your ircd by loading the module. To make this work you'd probably have to hack around inside unreal.c (the protocol module in services). Note however that doing so would invalidate any support offered here as modified distributions are not supported for obvious reasons.