[IRCServices] Creating passworded channels with ChanServ enforcing.

Dionisios K. vonitsa_net at yahoo.gr
Sun Apr 25 09:44:03 PDT 2004

Hello.. I think this is a solution... services must
check if the user know the channel key. So if someone
is the *first* user who wants to join a channel with
mlock +k he must type a command first like this: /cs
keyjoin #chan channel key ... If someone try to join a
channel without typing this command CΗΑΝSΕRV will
kick and ban him.. And if someone trys to use this
command more than 3 times with wronk channel key
services will kill him. I want reply from the members
for this;-p

=====
Dionisios K. - VoNiTsA On GrNet