[IRCServices] Creating passworded channels with ChanServenforcing.

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Sun Apr 25 13:26:02 PDT 2004

A more reasonable idea would be to kick ban the first person to join the channel if empty, Chanserv will sit in there for a small ammount of time (as it would with normal kicks), then set the channel key before unbanning the user. That user would then be able to join the channel properly.

Although i might add, i suggested something like this previously, and it was chucked out at the first hurdle, with a message saying 'Use Secure access lists'. Which i'm guessing will be the same responce here.

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org  - REVIVED
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net

 * From    - Dionisios K. <vonitsa_net at yahoo.gr>
 * To      - ircservices at ircservices.za.net <ircservices at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2004-04-25 17:44:03
 * Subject - Re: [IRCServices] Creating passworded channels with ChanServenforcing.

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/