[IRCServices] Creating passworded channels with ChanServenforcing.

Mark van Cuijk mark at phedny.net
Mon Apr 26 09:57:42 PDT 2004

Hi,

What is the difference between specifying a channel key (+k) on join and
specifying a password with NickServ. By using the ChanServ access list
you accomplish the same. In most IRC clients there is some way of
specifying a login-command (login-cmd, perform buffer, etc), where you
can place the NickServ IDENTIFY command.

- Mark