[IRCServices] Creating passworded channels withChanServ enforcing.

thema at adnd.com thema at adnd.com
Mon Apr 26 12:23:31 PDT 2004

Quite honestly I've been watching this argument fly around the mailing list
for so long now that I personally am sick of it.

Andy, I know you think you have valid reasons for not implementing this
choice, but even I, with my limited intelligence can see that you're
flogging a dead horse. Why not give people what they want?
I don't think it can be considered as a failure to admit that maybe the
masses might have a point, small as it might be. We all, and I include
myself in that all, want the choice. Dammit man if it slows down services
then we're forewarned already. It's no biggie. We'll handle it. Stop saying
"No!" just because you think you know better then we do. I admit it. You
know wayyy more then I do, but I need this facility, and so do so many
others. Be kind to us, and please let us have the choice.

Thema (AKA Olly webmaster and Admin www.adnd.com)