[IRCServices] bahamut-1.4.35 or .36

Michael Smith mike at chat.za.net
Mon Apr 26 12:58:24 PDT 2004

Hi Guys,

I have been running bahamut 1.4.35 with ircservices 5.0.x since Last year
November on a fairly large network with no problems, except for the szline
issues.......its actually been rock solid

I _KNOW_ according to the documentation that bahamut up to 1.4.34 is
supported....

My Questions are:

Has anyone had any experience running ircservice 5.0.x on bahamut 1.4.36?
if so, whats it like? (I know about the lack of szlines), but I am talking
stability and whether it actually does work...

AND:

Are there any plans to add support to ircservices for bahamut 1.4.35+ to
the existing bahamut module, or to add a new bahamut_new module or
something like that? (I was thinking an automap of SZLINE to ip based KLINE
or something along those lines?).....

What are the plans if any?

Thx

Mike

---
Michael Smith (Warlock on IRC) (QQ:11165)
  "Do you smell something burning or is it me?"
                 -- Joan of Arc