[IRCServices] Creating passworded channels withChanServ enforcing.

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Mon Apr 26 13:14:26 PDT 2004

Truer words were never typed. From my experiance with Andy (coming on several years now :p) Generally, when he says no for something, thats the final answer. Yes, this topic 'Bounces around' a lot but surely if people READ the previous posts from the archives (Dont say 'I cant find them' Enter 'Channel Key' into the search box), this wouldnt come up quite so often. And i'm sure it does say (but please dont quote me on this) that you should read through the archives BEFORE making a request submission.

Sorry if people concider this a rant. Its starting to get frustration to see the same topics come up, with the same things being said, and the same overall answer being ignored.

And C for Dummyies sucks *burns his copy* :p

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org  - REVIVED
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * Sent    - 2004-04-26 20:29:02
 * Subject - RE: [IRCServices] Creating passworded channels withChanServ enforcing.

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/