[IRCServices] bahamut-1.4.35 or .36

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Apr 27 09:28:02 PDT 2004

>Are there any plans to add support to ircservices for bahamut 1.4.35+ to
>the existing bahamut module, or to add a new bahamut_new module or
>something like that? (I was thinking an automap of SZLINE to ip based KLINE
>or something along those lines?).....

     Basically, I got tired of the Bahamut developers changing the protocol
every release or two, so I decided to not bother updating the protocol
module until they moved to version 1.5 or 1.6.  If I have some free time I
may look at updating the module for 1.4.36, but it's not high on my
priority list.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/