[IRCServices] Nick change

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Thu Apr 29 09:19:45 PDT 2004

     True, I misread.  Still, I don't see a problem with 60 seconds.  If
you want to keep people from using certain strings in nicks at all (no
grace period), use SQlines instead--forbid/suspend are intended to be used
against particular users, not particular nicknames, and an instant kill
would not be appropriate for another user who just happened to pick the
same nickname.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/