[IRCServices] error

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun May 9 13:25:33 PDT 2004

Hi,

Please upgrade your services immediately, 5.0.0 is far too old. The
latest release is 5.0.31

Moreover, RTFM and discover that Bahamut versions 1.4.34 and later are
not supported, you either downgrade your ircd, or switch to another
server software, consider the alternatives listed in section 2.1 of
ircservices manual.

And last, the "services_name" definition inside options {} section of
the ircd.conf of Bahamut is the solution to your case; that name must
match the name of your services server.

Regards;
yusuf.