[IRCServices] Advance warning for 5.0.32

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Thu May 13 18:13:08 PDT 2004

     Since Bahamut 1.8.0 has been released, I'm updating the Bahamut
protocol module for Services 5.0.32.  However, due to the difficulty of
supporting both 1.8.0 and earlier versions simultaneously, support for
earlier versions of Bahamut will be dropped completely in Services 5.0.32.
Normally I wouldn't make such a precipitous change in a maintenance
release, but given that the current module only supports older versions,
and that those older versions reportedly have a number of fairly major
bugs, I think it's reasonable in this case.

     In summary:  If you're running Bahamut, you'll have to upgrade all of
your servers to 1.8.0 before you can use Services 5.0.32.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/