[IRCServices] Startup problem

Trido trido at swallegiance.com
Mon May 17 16:22:31 PDT 2004

That actually worked.  I stopped getting error messages.  Thanks.  :)
Doesn't mean my problems are over though.  My new problem is this:

[May 17 16:17:59 2004] IRC Services 5.0.31 starting up
[May 17 16:18:00 2004] httpd/main: Listening on :12701
[May 17 16:18:00 2004] sockets: flush_write_buffer(0): Socket is not
connected
[May 17 16:18:03 2004] Read error from server: Socket is not connected

Anyone have any ideas?

Trido