[IRCServices] Compiling on OS X

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Mon May 17 18:55:14 PDT 2004

erm, last time i checked.. there wasnt a CVS repository (or at least hasnt been for the 3 or 4 years i've been on the mailing list)..

Your best bet is to download 5.0.31 from ftp://ftp.esper.net/ircservices/ and start from scratch :)

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 *       Craig at FrostyCoolSlug.com
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * Sent    - 2004-05-18 02:45:57
 * Subject - Re: [IRCServices] Compiling on OS X

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/