[IRCServices] Compiling on OS X

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue May 18 10:59:54 PDT 2004

>erm, last time i checked.. there wasnt a CVS repository (or at least hasnt been for the 3 or 4 years i've been on the mailing list)..

     Correct, mostly.  For a period of time (late 4.5, early 5.0? I can't
recall exactly), I had Services stored in a CVS repository run by a mutual
friend of ours, and he had access to Services as well as the ircd code he
was working on; I'm guessing that he's referring to this repository, as I
don't think I ever actually deleted Services from it, and it's certainly
old enough that the Makefile issue might still be there.

     For the curious, I still manage Services using CVS for my own
convenience--CVS makes it a lot easier to try out changes and undo them if
they don't work well--but the repository is stored locally on my machine,
and I don't allow outside access to it.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/