[IRCServices] Check password without IDENTIFY

Craig Edwards brain at winbot.co.uk
Sat May 29 13:26:43 PDT 2004

i can give you some code to do this which you could put in a module. Email me off the list if you are interested and understand that by applying such code to your services build officially it wont be supported :p

i will provide you with the code but due to being a very busy person at this time i cannot offer to adapt it for your use... this you must do yourself :P

Thanks,
Brain