[IRCServices] RE: IRCServices Digest, Vol 18, Issue 4

Medice medice at gmx.at
Tue Jun 8 15:46:48 PDT 2004

chris at unreal-irc.net wrote:
> When a user gets akilled due to session limiting I do not expect services to
> tell me about it every time the user attempts to reconnect.
>
> Unfortunately, FAQ F9 does not address this.

You might not expect it, 'cos services are not akilling users immediatly
on session limit exeeding, but killing (on a real look at the messages
by reading or some similar kind of cognitive sensations you might find
"kill" instead off "akill" / "gline" or anything else).
Exceeding users are usually killed several times and on continuing the
excess, they are akilled finally for some time. That's the way it works
on every services-packages I know...

greets
/medice