[IRCServices] "Read Only Mode"

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Tue Aug 31 02:06:01 PDT 2004

As far as i know, this allows changes to nicknames and channels, it just doesnt save the databases.

The problem we have with having services in a different location, is that we have a lot of users, and only a few servers, the cost of a lot of servers is obviously relativly high,  unfortunantly, at this point in time, a seperate hub for services isn't an option.

Currently, the attackers seem to be primarily attacking the server in which services is linked too.

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 *       Craig at FrostyCoolSlug.com
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * Subject - Re: [IRCServices] "Read Only Mode"

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/