[IRCServices] Question on usage of ChanServ ACCESS LIST

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Fri Sep 3 12:30:26 PDT 2004

Well, if my SMTP server has decided to start working, i'll respond.. I only use numerical IDs if for whatever reason, it wont remove by nickname (it has happened once or twice, not sure why), other than that, i use nicknames, because its safer, its easier to type a wrong number which means more work :)

/****************************************
 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 *       Craig at FrostyCoolSlug.com
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net

 * From    - Andrew Church <achurch at achurch.org>
 * To      - ircservices at ircservices.za.net <ircservices at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 22:47:09 @ 2004-09-03
 * Subject - RE: [IRCServices] Question on usage of ChanServ ACCESS LIST

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/