[IRCServices] smart expiration system

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Sat Oct 23 10:41:43 PDT 2004

although slightly complex, i like this idea.. We occasionally have users who have been on our network for years go on holiday for 2months, and find their nickname in someone elses possesion.

So i like it :D

/****************************************
 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 *       Craig at FrostyCoolSlug.com
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net

 * From    - Dionisios K. <admin at vonitsanet.gr>
 * To      - ircservices at ircservices.za.net <ircservices at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 13:59:41 @ 2004-10-23
 * Subject - [IRCServices] smart expiration system

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/