[IRCServices] Server move and potential downtime

Ian R. Justman ianj at esper.net
Thu Oct 28 19:17:49 PDT 2004

Andrew Church wrote:
>      The server move mentioned previously is mostly complete; however,
> delays in getting DNS records updated may result in a few days of website
> and mailing list downtime.  Please be patient.

On that note, how soon are we looking at things being lit up again, do
you figure?

--Ian R. Justman, Co-Founder and Postmaster, The EsperNet IRC Network.

-----
Ian R. Justman                  ianj at esper.net (Official EsperNet business)
Co-Founder and Postmaster, The EsperNet IRC Network
Server Administrator, chocobo.esper.net "IJ" on IRC

PGP/GPG keys available upon request, or from any PGP keyserver.