[IRCServices] Error in mailtransport

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Wed Nov 24 11:50:24 PST 2004

     Another thing that should be mentioned about the sendmail module is
that it blocks until the sendmail process exits, which can cause
significant problems if your sendmail program does anything other than just
queue the message.  To be honest, I only wrote the sendmail module as a
backup in case the SMTP module couldn't be used for some reason (like a
site that doesn't use SMTP for mail).

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/