[IRCServices] Services 5.0.42 error in compiling

us44ever . us44ever at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 11:01:38 PST 2004

the problem is that i don't own the server! i just have a shell account from
a shell provider (lomag) and they use the standard gcc of freebsd4.9 :(
this was their reply when i tried to contacted them...

-
We use the standard gcc in FreeBSD 4.x and it is indeed old but I can not
change it unless we upgrade to FreeBSD 5.x which will not happen anytime
soon since it is still unstable. My best suggestion is to download a
precompiled version for FreeBSD if available.
-

any solution please? ;`(