[IRCServices] Subscribe/Unsubscribe links

Ian R. Justman ianj at esper.net
Fri Dec 31 21:56:12 PST 2004

Monty Young wrote:
> The switchover to the new domain has left
> http://lists.ircservices.za.net/mailman/listinfo/ircservices invalid.

A bit belated, but the links appear to work.  I made sure that both
domains worked before pressing this into production.

The list configuration may have needed authorization to change the
links,  However, the old address in the .za.net domain now appears to be
working again.

If anyone sees any oddness with the Services list, please contact me
off-list so I can fix it.

Thanks!

--Ian R. Justman, Co-Founder and Postmaster, The EsperNet IRC Network.

-----
Ian R. Justman                  ianj at esper.net (Official EsperNet business)
Co-Founder and Postmaster, The EsperNet IRC Network
Server Administrator, chocobo.esper.net "IJ" on IRC

PGP/GPG keys available upon request, or from any PGP keyserver.