[IRCServices] LogonNews And Opernews Feature.

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Tue Jan 11 20:56:26 PST 2005

Welcome to feature week.

This idea does have some potential, but i really cant see it being used
too often (I'm in a negative mood today). Hiding oper news is all well
and good if you wish to add another, but then what are the chances of
you showing that news again? if you feel its not important enough to be
shown, then it will probably never be shown again. And i'm sure (unless
you use excessive ammounts of mIRC control codes) it will only take
about 10seconds to put old news back if you type it by hand. Seems like
a lot of additional code for something that could be done easily.

  *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
  *       Craig at FrostyCoolSlug.com
  * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
  * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net