[IRCServices] [Request] Get services to log to a channel

Tom McIntyre chawmp at cyberarmy.net
Fri Jan 28 10:02:52 PST 2005

Hi,

There isn't a way to do this in ircservices, but it's something I patched in
a long time ago for our network. I've attached a patch that might or might
not work against a current version, but you will get the idea if you happen
to be a programmer.

If you do use it, you just need to build cyberarmy/chanlog.so and add
	LoadModule cyberarmy/chanlog
to ircservices.conf, and
	Module cyberarmy/chanlog
		LogTarget   "#chan"