[IRCServices] NickServ AJOIN BUG?

Dionisios K. admin at vonitsanet.gr
Thu Feb 10 09:28:12 PST 2005

I'm using ircservices5.0.44 on unrealircd and if add a channel to the
NickServ AJOIN list (I'm founder on this channel)
and the channel had a key..on status is shown:

#channel unable to join channel (need correct key)

I think nickserv is not sending the svsjoin correct.
I think nickserv is not sending the channel key on the svsjoin command
because:
I tried to svsjoin manually with services raw  ( /os raw :nickserv svsjoin
ME #chan ) and it was said "need correct key"

When i tried with the key ( /os raw :nickserv svsjoin ME #chan channelkey )
it joined me to the channel successfully

PS:
Syntax for SVSJOIN on Unreal3.2 is:

SVSJOIN <nick> <channel>[,<channel2>..] [key1[,key2[..]]]