[IRCServices] NickServ AJOIN BUG?

Dionisios K. admin at vonitsanet.gr
Fri Feb 11 04:03:28 PST 2005

UnrealIRCD allows you to join to +k channel if you send svsjoin command
correct.
(svsjoins on +k channels requires the key on the end of the command as i
said on my first email.)

It's documented:
"Note that the IRC server may prohibit you from entering some channels on
the autojoin list, such as channels that have a channel key set (mode +k) "

UnrealIRCD supports and allow the svsjoin; of course if svsjoin sent
correctly on +k channels.