[IRCServices] NickServ AJOIN BUG?

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Fri Feb 11 09:34:21 PST 2005

Personally, i'd say "End of Discussion" meant just that. I'd personally
also be insulted by someone screaming 'BUG' at designed behaviour,
ESPECIALLY if its documented to be so. IMO, saying something is a bug,
indicates the developer did something wrong, And hey, we all have our
pride, and Andy has every right to be proud at services :p

anyway, back to the topic.

I agree with Andy here, if its that much of an issue, get your IRC
client to do it, or go modify the ajoin module to do it.

  *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
  *       Craig at FrostyCoolSlug.com
  * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
  * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net