[IRCServices] Address Already in use

BlackCat blackspy2002 at mail.ru
Sat Feb 12 05:41:30 PST 2005

Hello, im using latest version of ircservices compiled from freebsd ports
tree, i already edited my configuration as i read in manual, but i got some
problems, i see the following lines in logs:
 2005] FATAL: Can't connect to server (war-ir.net:6690): Connection refused
 2005] IRC Services 5.0.23 starting up
 2005] FATAL: Can't connect to server (war-ir.net:12000): Address already in
use
 2005] IRC Services 5.0.23 starting up
 2005] FATAL: Can't connect to server (war-ir.net:6667): Address already in
use
command: quit

Can you tell me please what is my problem and what additional information do
you need if you wish to help, im using latest UnrealIRCD, thank you