[IRCServices] ircservices should enforce +R

Medice medice at gmx.at
Tue Mar 1 00:25:00 PST 2005

I'd say keep this in user's decision. Since each of the mentioned modes
means different settings you should not bind them together. Especially
at +AO -since users capable of using those channelmodes (so called opers
;) ) should have sufficient knowledge about irc-stuff to decide by
themselves if +R is mandatory or not (on my side I think it's not...)
there are several seperate modes invented to produce numerous
combinations of settings, just like a users likes it / thinks it's
necessary....

just my 2 cents...
medice