[IRCServices] ircservices should enforce +R

Medice medice at gmx.at
Tue Mar 1 09:11:30 PST 2005

hm - I guess I should have understand that thing the other way round
just at the first turn...
I think your right, I got that idea wrong...
In this case it's totally different story and worth a close
consideration in my opinion.
Sorry for any bad mood, in fact I was surprised first, since Dionisios
usually writes perfectly reasonable stuff to the maillist and now i got
him wrong - sorry

greets Medice