[IRCServices] New UnrealIRCd channel modes (+I and +j) - notrecognised by Services

Bergee lordbergee at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 11:56:25 PST 2005

	It used to be like that, and that feature still exists as a subset of
what the +f mode is now.  But rather than having a whole discussion
about Unreal's various modes on the mailing list, I'll just point you to
the documentation, which will hopefully clear up any confusion about
what mode +f does now.

See: http://www.vulnscan.org/UnrealIrcd/unreal32docs.html#feature_antiflood

Bergee