[IRCServices] ChanServ KICK Command

Bergee lordbergee at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 15:09:14 PST 2005

	For what it's worth, on my network +q is almost never used, but when it
is it's often during tracking down botnets or users that are otherwise
abusing the network.  In this vein it is useful to make it impossible to
get kicked out of a channel where you want to be so you can monitor the
situation.  To that end, it would be useful to me if ChanServ noticed
that +q was set on a user and simply denied the kick.  I would think
that the OperServ kick function should still ignore +q and proceed with
the kick, but I'd be interested to hear what others think of this idea.

Comments?

Bergee