[IRCServices] ChanServ KICK Command

Bergee lordbergee at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 18:25:41 PST 2005

	Sorry I should have been more clear the first time. :)  I was speaking
about the user mode +q, not the channel mode.  The unreal help describes
this mode as "q = Only U:lines can kick you (Services Admins/Net Admins
only)".  Although the part about service/net admins only isn't quite
true since it could in theory be any oper with the access to that mode
defined in their oper block.  But I digress, hopefully that makes my
last post make a bit more sense.

Bergee

P.S. Speaking of the +a and +q channel modes, Unreal now (with prefixes
for +a and +q enabled) treats the channel modes +a and +q more like +h
than just a status marker for not kickable.  Except of course they have
more power than +o instead of less.  As in if you have +a or +q, you
don't actually need +o to kick a user from the channel, or to give
another user halfops and so on like that.  But I suppose that's another
email.  :)