[IRCServices] restart lost all of the data in ircserver

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Mon Mar 21 23:46:10 PST 2005

It takes several minutes for the nicknames to be stored to a database,
try running a /msg operserv update before shutting services down.

Also when shutting services down, us /os shutdown _NOT_ /os quit, as the
help file states:

Causes Services to do an immediate shutdown; databases are
not saved.  This command should not be used unless
damage to the in-memory copies of the databases is feared
and they should not be saved.  For normal shutdowns, use the
SHUTDOWN command.

  *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
  *       Craig at FrostyCoolSlug.com
  * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org