[IRCServices] Re: A minor.. issue..

Craig McLure Craig at frostycoolslug.com
Tue Mar 29 15:51:32 PST 2005

I think you have all missed the point in this post completly.

I wasn't talking about services killing neostats pseudos (Hell, as far
as i'm concirned, thats good behaviour, and what exceptions are for).
I'm talking about services KILLING ITS OWN PSUEODCLIENTS (ya know, like
Operserv killing Nickserv / Chanserv / HelpServ) because their host has
reached the session limit. I am unsure if this is a bug in our
IRCServices module, or a problem with the core itself.

Note: This seems to be our fault, we echo connections back to the local
server (something to do with the mesh iirc), making services aware of
their existance. We'll fix it.

  *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
  *       Craig at FrostyCoolSlug.com
  * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org