[IRCServices] test

Ian R. Justman ianj at esper.net
Sun May 1 12:33:41 PDT 2005

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Craig McLure wrote:

> Read subject.. :p

If it's about the list's being down, a machine tanked where my server is
located, one situated between the uplink connections and my core network.

The only reason it didn't get completed any sooner is because I'm
vacationing in Sacramento and the machine is in Fresno, some 200 miles
(some 320km or so) away.

The situation has been rectified and the network is working again.

My apologies for the outage.

--Ian R. Justman, Co-Founder and Postmaster, The EsperNet IRC Network.

-----
Ian R. Justman                  ianj at esper.net (Official EsperNet business)
Co-Founder and Postmaster, The EsperNet IRC Network
Server Administrator, chocobo.esper.net "IJ" on IRC

PGP/GPG keys available upon request, or from any PGP keyserver.