[IRCServices] Fwd: Question ON Auspice

plasmaman at relica.org plasmaman at relica.org
Tue May 3 10:37:35 PDT 2005

Hello, I was wondering if u can tell me how to convert anope db files to auspice
db files, I know there's a way according to this site I found.
Here is the site
http://www.ircservices.esper.net/docs/5.html

But we can't seem to figure it out, eny comments/suggestion u have would be
appreciated.
We are trying to do this cause we are wanting to limit our oper's access to
services, do to some abuse problems we've been having. We know it's possible to
convert it just's hard for us to figure out what the hell they're saying on that
website

Thanks Again

Plasmaman(Justin)

----- End forwarded message -----