[IRCServices] ImmediatelySendAutokill problem!

Roman Sheremet romka at romka.org.ua
Sun May 8 10:17:08 PDT 2005

Hello Dear ALL.

I have one question(maybe patch) to function "ImmediatelySendAutokill", i
already read and understood IrcServices FAQ about this problem:

/*
F.10. Services doesn't kill users matching a newly-added autokill mask even
if ImmediatelySendAutokill is set.
Services never kills users when a new autokill is added; the
ImmediatelySendAutokill configuration directive only causes Services to send
the autokill itself (that is, the user/host mask to prohibit new connections
from) to the IRC servers on your network. This is a safety feature intended
to limit the damage caused by a mistyped autokill.

Note that some IRC servers will themselves kill users matching a newly-added
autokill; this is unrelated to Services.
*/

but, i need this function: It is necessary to me, what after addition of a
new host in AKILL list, Services instantly dispatched all servers this
AKILL.

How I am able to do it? If patches? It is necessary to something to correct?

P.S: Sorry for my 'bad english'm i`m from Ukraine.