[IRCServices] Support for Ultimate 3 IRCd

Michael D. Smith msmith at uss-starlord.org
Thu Jun 16 09:59:03 PDT 2005

At 00:09 5/31/2005, Andrew Church wrote:
>      According to user reports, Ultimate 3.x will work with the Bahamut
>protocol module, but I'm not familiar with Ultimate itself so I don't know
>what limitations there might be, or whether more recent versions of
>Ultimate will work with the current version of Services.  Try it out, and
>let me know if there are problems.

Andy,

I just wanted to let you know there were no problems with installing
Services on the new Ultimate 3.x branch.

Was clean as a whistle, as far as I can tell right now.

Thanks!

Regards,
Mike

Chief Network Administrator
FleetChat IRC Services

"Net boy, net girl/Send your impulse 'round the world/
Put your message in a modem/And throw it in the Cyber Sea"
Lyrics "Virtruality" - Album "Test for Echo" -  Rush, 1996 (Lee,
Lifeson, Peart)