[IRCServices] ChanServ memo to new channel founder

w00t surreal.w00t at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 22:21:56 PDT 2005

The problem is one I was hearing about last night in anope's channel as far
as I can remember
- where a bunch of morons were randomly throwing access entries to random
people and generally
increasing memory use/etc/etc. He was wanting a module to stop this, it was
just wandering around
my mind. Anyhow, I'll drop the idea.

Thanks,
w00t.