[IRCServices] MemoServ feature

Paul Kain paul.kain at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 23:53:09 PDT 2005

people don't read the logonnews because its generic.
If its directed directly at people in the form of a memo they would
read it as it appears as though it was directed at them

as long as its not abused

Its the same as me trying to get you to read something by sticking it
up on a peice of paper  outside the men's bathroom. You are hardly
going to take notice. However if its an email or similar of course you
are going to pay close attention to it.

my 2c