[IRCServices] Config file splitting

Ali S. alisor at soronline.net
Sun Sep 11 06:03:15 PDT 2005

Hello;

Can you give us some info about 5.1 and its release time Andrew?

And do you think of adding Restricted Register to some mail domains at 5.1?

Like;

Mail-except  *@ircservices.za.net
Mail-ban  *@*

So only users who have mail from ircservices.za.net can register nicks and
channels.

Mail-ban *@lamer.org
Or just ban some mail domains.

Ali S.