[IRCServices] Strange message with TS

Robin Burchell surreal.w00t at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 04:58:25 PDT 2005

Andrew Church wrote:
>      Since you got a -o, I assume you had +o in the first place, so this
> isn't a problem.  It's almost certainly the same cause--the only time (IIRC)
> Services sends out mode changes as the server is when it's setting channel
> TS, and even then it's not really a mode change, it's an SJOIN with the
> current channel modes.

That as may be, but the issue that worried me was that I got to keep the
ops in that channel-- I was still opped after Services started fiddling.
Minor, but still. I'll try find the log when I get offline (and back to
my normal machine) and send it over tomorrow.

As an aside, I remember that when I then cycled the channel, +o was
removed properly.